Heating Repair in Cherry Hill, NJ
Reliable Furnace Repair Services You Can Trust
Unexpected heating repairs are stressful. We understand that emergency heating repairs can be hard on your budget and frustrating for you and your family or office. We work to ensure that you feel as little discomfort as possible. Heating systems are complicated appliances, and they are composed of many intricate parts that must work in unison to heat your home or office. When your heater fails to work properly, it can be uncomfortable – especially during the winter months. Heating repairs don’t have to be complicated or expensive. The important part of any system repair situation is the experienced technician helping you solve it.
A failing heating system doesn’t have to be a source of frustration. Call now at (856) 512-1832 to book heating repair or speak to one of our specialists.
At Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, our team is dedicated to serving the Cherry Hill community and surrounding townships by providing affordable heating repair solutions that won’t break the bank. We have been providing the residents of Cherry Hill with exceptional service since 1936, and we care for our customers and this community. Our commitment to quality customer service is what drives us in this business. We strive to let every customer know just how much they are appreciated and respected.
5 Common Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Your heater is one of the things you rely on most in your home to keep you comfortable. When something goes wrong with it, you're left in the cold, wondering what is wrong and how you can fix it. Here are some of the most common furnace issues and what might be causing them:
- No Heat: If your heater isn't producing the one thing it's truly meant to do, it can be frustrating. The first question we ask when we hear about this issue is: Is your thermostat set to heat? We know it's an obvious question, but sometimes the seasons change quickly, and a switch from cooling to heating can be overlooked. While you're checking, look to see if there is a fan setting on your thermostat. If there is and it's on, your heater is only blowing cool air throughout your home. Another solution to cold air blowing from your heater is that your air filters have become clogged, and it's time to change them!
- Strange Noises: It's easy to grow accustomed to strange clangs and clicks coming from your heater if they've been present for a while. If you hear knocking or rattling, most likely, something has come loose and needs adjusting. Hear a loud, rumbling sound? That could be leftover fuel in the combustion chamber, in which case, turn off your heater and call a technician immediately. Keep in mind that all furnaces make some noise, so no need to worry about normal on and off sounds you hear.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Issues: Old furnaces run using a pilot light that is an ignition source for gas burners. If your pilot light doesn't stay lit, it could be because of a clogged pilot orifice, broken thermocouple, low flame setting, or defective safety switch. With all of these issues, you should call in an expert as re-lighting the pilot light yourself can be dangerous. If you have a newer unit with an electric ignitor, check your flame sensor. The flame sensor will shut down the whole furnace if it detects gas but no flames and is a critical safety feature. Yours could be faulty because the sensor has become dirty and can't see the flames. Regular maintenance will keep this problem from recurring.
- Frequent Cycling: It's normal for your furnace to turn on and off as it tries to keep the set temperature up in your home. But if you notice that it's turning off only after a couple of minutes, and your room still feels chilly, your furnace is short cycling. This could be caused by a lack of airflow caused by a clogged air filter. Replacing that air filter is your first step in fixing the problem. If you're still experiencing short cycling, the problem could be out of your hands, and you should call an expert.
- Strange-Colored Pilot Light: If you ever notice that your furnace's pilot light is burning yellow, call in a professional immediately. This is a sign that your system is producing excess carbon monoxide, a colorless and odorless gas that is extremely dangerous for anyone to inhale.
Heating Repair Specialists Serving Cherry Hill Since 1936
We are a full-service heating repair provider, and we can repair all major heating system brands. Even if our team didn’t install your system, we can still handle all of your heating repair needs. Our team is highly trained, and EPA certified, which means we can are certified and trained to repair any portion of your HVAC system - including your heating unit. Our team can make sure we find the heating repair solution that best meets your needs.
We know that not all heating repair jobs are the same, and when you have the benefit of a trained and experienced specialist working on your behalf, you will find we have a solution for every situation. So, when you need heating repair, you can call our team at Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. We are here to help our customers when they need us most!
Failing heating systems happen every day, but calling in our team of professionals can help you solve the problem fast. Call us at (856) 512-1832 to book service today!
Schedule Your Service Today
Our team at Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is an essential component to efficiently and affordably solving your heating repair problems. We will inspect your unit to find the problem and the most efficient way to repair it without breaking the bank. We know that when your home or office is uncomfortable, you can’t rest or work. That’s why we offer emergency and same-day appointments to make sure our customers can find solutions when they need them. We serve our customers best when we help them alleviate the stress of their heating repair situation by taking it off their hands and fixing it in a timely manner.
Let us help alleviate the stress and frustration of your failing heating system. Call us today at (856) 512-1832 for all your heating repair needs.
“We had such a great experience with this company!”- Kelly Evans
“Expert service at a very good price. Won't call anyone else any more.”- Dutch Stout
“Very friendly, knowledgeable and take pride in their work.”- Tom Tait
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Equipped to Handle Issues On-spot
Experienced & Skilled Since 1936
24 Hour Emergency Service Available