Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune-up in Cherry Hill
Providing Comprehensive AC Maintenance & Tune-up Services to Residents of Voorhees, Mount Laurel, Moorestown & Surrounding Areas
Your air conditioning system is an essential piece of equipment to help you provide in-home comfort during the sweltering summer months. To ensure your ac is always running at its best, you should schedule a routine tune-up and/or maintenance appointment with one of our experienced technicians. At Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we have over 80 years of experience in all aspects of treating air conditioning systems and can effectively service yours.
Reasons to Schedule Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance
There are many reasons our customers choose to schedule regular AC maintenance and tune-ups for their equipment. The biggest reason for this is to ensure their unit is working efficiently at any time during the year, but especially in the summer. No one likes when they go to turn on their AC at the start of those warm months only to discover it is only blowing hot air or not working at all. You can avoid this scenario by keeping on top of your AC needs.
Other common reasons our customers schedule this time of appointment are:
- Extending the life of the system: An AC that is annually inspected by a professional has the best chance at providing consistently cool air to your home for as long as possible.
- Ensuring your home air quality is clean: With proper AC maintenance (including routine air duct cleaning), you can be positive that your home is receiving air clean of dust and other microbes that are not good for your health.
- Reducing in-home humidity: When cool air moves through your AC system, excess water is drawn out of the air as well. A home with lots of humidity can begin to smell musty. A system that is not properly maintained will begin to suction less water out of your air which will cause an increase in humidity and discomfort.
- Adding the latest AC upgrades to your system: Technology is constantly advancing. This means that when our technicians are able to provide tune-ups to your unit, you can receive crucial updates to your equipment that will increase efficiency and comfort.
- Decreasing the number of pests in your home: If an AC system is not cooling your home as it should, you may be tempted to crack open a window. This action can increase your chances of an insect infestation as they have an easier time gaining access to your home than if a door or window was closed. A properly functioning AC unit ensures you can keep your doors and windows shut while staying comfortable.
- Decreases the noises that come from your AC unit: As an AC ages, it works harder to cool your home to the desired temperature. This increase in work also increases the amount of noises coming from the system. From stopping occasional bang to the sound of the machine spinning, routine maintenance can ensure your unit is running properly and quietly.
Schedule Your Appointment Today. Our Cherry Hill Technicians Are Waiting for Your Call!
Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive and effective AC maintenance and tune-ups. We understand all too well the discomfort one can experience from a broken unit and take our time to ensure yours is running at its best, so you don’t have to spend even a day without the full use of your AC
Call us at (856) 512-1832 today!